Bible Verse for March 1st.



But when I am afraid I will put my trust in you.


Psalm 56:3

NLT Bible


There's no escaping it. Fear grips us all from time to time. We become anxious and our minds run wild with terrible outcomes. We may be fearful of the future, possible job loss, illness, being alone, losing a loved one, children going astray, natural disasters and the list goes on and on. However when fear wells up within us, we need to put our trust in God.


We can trust God to heal, deliver, protect and rescue us. He alone is able to quell our fears and we can silence them with His Word. God did not give us a spirit of fear but of love, wisdom and a sound mind. Therefore we must not allow fear to define or cripple us and prevent us from living our lives to the fullest. One of the best ways is not to feed our fears but to build and increase our faith through an ongoing relationship with God.


Thank you Lord for a sound mind. When I am afraid I will put my trust in You. I know that You are always with me. I love you, Jesus. Amen!


Be Blessed!

Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment