Bible Verse for March 8th.



I keep my eyes always on the Lord. With Him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.


Psalm 16:8

NIV Bible


God is always with us and it's critical that we keep our eyes fixed on Him so that we will not be shaken or swayed by what is happening around us. We have to purpose in our hearts that we will not allow anything to derail and throw us off course. We cannot be moved or swayed by our situations however dire they may seem and by the declining values that go against the Word of God. 


We need to keep forging ahead while keeping our gaze fixed on Jesus. All we need to do is to look up and reach out to Him. As followers of Jesus, we must determine that regardless of what happens to us or around us, we will not allow anything to cause us to lose our trust in Him. We need to be steadfast and immoveable, always adhering to the precepts of God. 


Thank you Lord for always being with me. Come what may, I will not be moved. My desire is to love, honour, serve and glorify you in all I do. I love you, Jesus. Amen!


Be Blessed!

Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment