Bible Verse for October 1st.



So now, there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus.


Romans 8:1

NLT Bible


As believers, many of us go through life feeling condemned, constantly berating ourselves for past transgressions. We dwell on them and as a result, we are unable to live the rich and rewarding lives that we should be leading as children of God.


When we accepted Jesus as Lord of our lives, He freely forgave us of our sins and wiped the slate clean. This, then paved the way for us to live in victory. We don't have to keep rehashing our past sins and live guilty and downtrodden lives. When thoughts of guilt and condemnation surface, we are to simply surrender them to God, quit dwelling on them and keep on living victoriously for Christ.


Thank you Lord for dying for my sins. I don't have to live in condemnation because I belong to You. Help me to recognize that You love me despite the wrong things I've done. I love you, Jesus. Amen!


Be Blessed!

Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment