Bible Verse for September 24th.



O Lord, hear me as I pray, pay attention to my groaning.


Psalm 5:1

NLT Bible


Oftentimes we feel that God is not hearing us when we pray because our prayers are not being answered. We cry out to him for our loved ones, our health, finances, friends and so much more, but nothing seems to be happening. The situation remains unchanged or it deteriorates. Rest assured, He is hearing us.


God hears our prayers, our cries and our groans and He will answer. His timing is not the same as ours. We simply have to learn to trust and rely on Him. We cannot become frustrated and weary. We just have to keep on praying and thanking God because the answer to our prayers is on its way.


Thank you Lord for hearing my prayer. May I never grow weary, but help me to persevere in prayer, knowing that You will hear and answer in Your perfect time. I love you, Jesus. Amen!


Be Blessed!

Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment