Bible Verse for April 16th.

Jesus told him, "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No one can come to the Father except through me."

John 14:6
NLT Bible

We are constantly being told that there are many paths to God and that each person should be free to follow whatever path they choose. In this verse, Jesus clearly states that He alone is the Way, the Truth and the Life and the only access to God is through Him. We can do whatever we want, fill our lives with good deeds and acts of kindness, but unless we confess our sins and acknowledge Jesus as Lord of our lives, we are lost.

God sent His beloved Son, Jesus into the world to die for our sins and we don't need to offer sacrifices to get to God. All we need to do is recognize and believe that the only way to the Father is through Jesus. He alone is able to fill the void in our lives and bring purpose and meaning to everything we do. The greatest decision we can ever make is to accept Jesus as Lord of our lives.

Thank you Lord for sending Your Son, to die for my sins. I know that He is the only way to you, Lord and because of Him, my sins are forgiven and I have peace, purpose and joy in my life. I love you, Jesus. Amen!

Be Blessed!
Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment