Bible Verse for November 10th.



Stop being angry! Turn from your rage! Do not lose your temper - it only leads to harm.


Psalm 37:8

NLT Bible


Angry people are everywhere. We see them at work, in stores and restaurants, on the roads and even in our homes. They become volatile, spewing out mean, hateful and unkind words with no regard for anyone. In fact, many of us may also be prone to bouts of anger. Things upset us, we get offended and become angry with our loved ones, friends, co-workers, cashiers, waiters and sometimes even with God, blaming Him for things that have gone wrong in our lives. 


When things upset us, we need to let go of the rage welling up within us and refrain from losing our temper. This only inflicts pain on those we care about and often destroys friendships, marriages and other relationships. It hurts us physically, emotionally and spiritually. We cannot control anger on our own and the best mechanism for overcoming is daily surrender of our emotions to God.


Thank you Lord for loving me just as I am. Help me to never lose my temper and inflict pain on others. Let me walk away when I'm tempted to retaliate. I surrender it all to you. I love you, Jesus. Amen!


Be Blessed!

Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment