Bible Verse for March 2nd.

Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God.

Philippians 1:3
NLT Bible

Throughout the day, thoughts of many people flash across our minds, some make us smile and others immediately cause us to cringe. As children of God, our thought process needs to change. Every time we think of someone, we should thank God for them and ask Him to bless and prosper their lives. Thoughts of our spouses, children, parents, friends, teachers, leaders and missionaries may cross our minds from time to time. What a perfect opportunity to whisper a prayer to God for continued blessings and guidance in their lives. We may neglect to call or even write someone, but the one thing we can do is to pray for them.

Some people may rub us the wrong way or hurt us with their words and actions and as much as we hate to admit it, we often think of them. Instead of reliving the hurt, we should thank God for them and ask Him to bless them and bring about change in their lives. When we do this, we are filled with God's peace and joy. Many others may have touched our lives and ministered to us in the past and when they come to our minds, we should also thank God for them. This should be a way of life for us, living in a state of constant thankfulness for the people who affect our lives.

Thank you Lord for your many blessings. Today I thank you for the people in my life, my loved ones, friends and anyone else who have impacted my life in one way or the other. I pray that You will bless them and cause them to prosper. I love you, Jesus. Amen!

Be Blessed!
Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment