Bible Verse for March 12th.

Commit your actions to The Lord and your plans will succeed.

Proverbs 16:3
NLT Bible

We need to get in the habit of committing all our actions to God if we want our plans to succeed. Planning is integral to our success and we may spend a lot of time mapping out the things we want to accomplish, but success will elude us if we fail to surrender our actions to God. Everything we do matters and we cannot act as we please. When we seek His will, He shows us the things we should do to bring our plans to fruition.

God sees the big picture, from start to finish. He knows the difficulties we will encounter along the way as we try to accomplish our plans. He will open the right doors for us, close those that we need to avoid, bring the right people across our path and lead us in the direction of success. However, we must choose to relinquish our actions to God and allow Him to have total control. When we do, our plans will succeed.

Thank you Lord for Your guidance. Today and always, I surrender my actions to you and pray that You will guide me and bless everything I do. Because of you, Lord, I know that my plans will succeed. I love you, Jesus. Amen!

Be Blessed!
Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment