Bible Verse for February 23rd.

"What's more, I am with you and I will protect you wherever you go."

Genesis 28:15
NLT Bible

God is with us wherever we go. He is watching over us, leading, guiding and protecting us. Oftentimes we get caught up in thinking that God has forgotten us and neglect to see that He's with us every step of the way, taking care of us and keeping us safe from the danger that lurks at every corner. We can be assured that He hasn't abandoned us and never will. He is at our side, preserving and protecting us from harm. We leave our homes in the morning, send our children off to school and later we all return home safe and sound and for this we owe a debt of gratitude to a faithful God who always keeps us sheltered and safe.

As believers, we should focus on the faithfulness and goodness of God and recognize that He is always with us during our good and bad times, in sickness and health, during our highs and lows and when we're happy or sad. God is aware of every trial we're undergoing and He will never leave us to face it alone. He is beside us and will answer in His perfect time. We can go through life with the confidence that Almighty God is with us, protecting us through every circumstance. All we need to do is to trust Him!

Thank you Lord for Your guidance and protection. You are always with me, keeping me safe from harm and danger. I can face anything life throws at me because of you and I know that come what may, You are my protector. I love you, Jesus. Amen!

Be Blessed!
Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment