Bible Verse for February 24th.

"Everyone who acknowledges me publicly here on earth, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven."

Matthew 10:32
NLT Bible

In this verse Jesus is saying that if we acknowledge Him publicly on earth, then He will do the same for us in heaven. When we do this, what we are saying is that He is our Saviour and Lord and we cannot live without Him, that we need Him to dwell in us and direct every step we take. The question still remains as to whether we are willing to publicly confess Him as our Lord. So many people are afraid to do this because they know that their lifestyle will have to change and they may be perceived as being different by their friends and somehow they're not quite ready for that.

We cannot be silent about our relationship with Jesus Christ. We must stand up and let everyone know what He means to us. He is the Son of Almighty God and The Lord of us all, not a prophet, but the King of Kings and The Lord of Lords and no one can ever compare to Him. When we publicly confess Jesus as Lord, we are verbalizing a heartfelt and outward expression of our love for Him, but with it comes the responsibility of obeying, serving and honouring God in all we do and say. Our reward for this is eternity with Jesus and an acknowledgement from Him. What a privilege it is to call Jesus our Saviour.

Thank you Lord for being my Saviour. I confess you as The Lord of my life. My desire is to obey, serve and honour you in all I say and do until that glorious day when I stand before you in heaven. I love you, Jesus. Amen!

Be Blessed!
Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment