𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫

August 11, 2024

Keep me safe, O God, for I have come to you for refuge.

Psalm 16:1 NLT Bible

When we come to God for refuge, we have the assurance that we will be kept safe from all harm and evil. Sometimes we expect our loved ones to protect us from the storms of life, but they may fail and we are left to fend for ourselves. Thankfully, God will never fail us and He will never leave nor forsake us. Come what may, He is our Refuge, Shelter, Strength and Protector.

We don't have to be scared or afraid when we're engaged in our daily activities or when our children are at school or on the playground because God is our safe haven. He is our refuge during every trial and struggle we face and will keep us sheltered in His arms, safe from anything or anyone that may threaten our well being. All we need to do is to ask Him to keep us safe.

Thank you, Lord, for keeping me safe, I don't have to be fearful of what life throws at me, because You alone are my Refuge, Strength, Deliverer and Protector. I love you, Jesus. Amen!

Be Blessed!

Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment