𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫

July 28, 2024

Whom have I in heaven but You? I desire You more than anything else on earth.

Psalm 73:25 NLT Bible

As children of God, we should desire and yearn for Him more than anything else on earth. Without Him, we would be lost, with no hope and adrift at sea. If we truly love God, we should have a consuming and burning desire to know Him, to have an intimate and deep relationship with Him. He should be in our thoughts all the time, when we get up, all through the day and even during the night. When we love someone, we long to see them, to spend time with them and to show our appreciation for them through kind and loving words and deeds. If Almighty God means more to us than anything or anyone on earth, are we doing what we should to satisfy this deep yearning for Him?

Spending time in God's Presence should be our priority and we do this through prayer, praise, worship and delving into His Word. As we do this, we are rejuvenated and drawn into a consuming and fulfilling relationship with our Heavenly Father. God longs for us to have this kind of relationship with Him and waits with arms outstretched to receive all who yearn for Him. 

Thank you, Lord, for loving me. I need you more than anything or anyone on earth. May I be faithful in spending time in Your Presence and in Your Word. Lord, my heart's desire is to know You and to always put You first in my life. I love you, Jesus. Amen!

Be Blessed!

Lydia 

No comments:

Post a Comment