𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫

July 07, 2024

I wait patiently before God, for my victory comes from Him.

Psalm 62:1 NLT Bible

Waiting is a difficult thing for many of us. We are busy and oftentimes impatient people and want things done immediately. Some of us even get agitated in line-ups at the stores or when caught in traffic. We've also become used to the hustle and bustle of life around us where noise seems to be the norm and we have adjusted ourselves to function in the midst of it all. Sometimes this spills over into our time with God, and we experience difficulty in waiting patiently and quietly before Him.

Whatever needs we may have in our lives, victory can be ours through Jesus Christ. However, we must be willing to wait in God's Presence, to shut ourselves in with Him, away from the cares and distractions of life and allow Him to minister to us. As we wait patiently before God, we experience His peace, healing, strength, deliverance and victory over situations in our lives.

Thank you, Lord, for my victory. Help me to wait patiently and quietly in Your Presence. I shut myself in with you, away from all the cares and distractions around me. I love you, Jesus. Amen!

Be Blessed!

Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment