𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫

June 30, 2024

You have armed me with strength for the battle; You have subdued my enemies under my feet.

Psalm 18:39 NLT Bible

Struggles, trials and battles are part of life. As believers, we are not immune from them, but we serve a God who has promised to equip us with the strength we need to overcome and be victorious.  We cannot do it on our own, but as we come to God in prayer and fellowship, He arms us with strength.....to cope, to resist, to overcome and to triumph. With His strength, we can put our problems, pain, hurts and difficulties under our feet, where they belong.

We must recognize that these battles are not here to stay and we don't need to feel overwhelmed and 'drained'. We also cannot be self reliant, because we will succumb to our battles. Coming to God in total surrender is the answer. It's acknowledging that we don't have the answers or know which way to turn, but with His strength and in His Name, these things that are threatening to consume and destroy us are being crushed and defeated under our feet. When we walk with God, we have the assurance that the storms of life will not engulf us. 

Thank you, Lord for Your strength! I can do all things because You strengthen me.  I know that I will be victorious, and this battle will not last. Your strength is sufficient, and these difficulties are under my feet, and I thank you, Lord for answered prayer. I love you Jesus. Amen!

Be Blessed!

Lydia 

No comments:

Post a Comment