𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫

June 02, 2024

And He will answer, "I tell you the truth, when you refused to help the least of these My brothers and sisters, you were refusing to help Me."

Matthew 25:45 NLT Bible

We can profess our faith in Almighty God from the rooftop, shout it for all to hear, but if our actions and treatment of others do not 'line up' with our words, then our witness does not mean anything. As His children, we need to recognize that when we help those in need, we are actually helping Jesus and doing it for Him. There are people all around us who are hungry, thirsty, sick, imprisoned in their minds, addicted and yet, we just carry on with our lives, oblivious to their needs.

If we truly love Jesus, then we are to take care of those who are in need. If people come to us or if we see those who are suffering, who need a helping hand, a shoulder to cry on or someone to lift them out of their misery, kindness and compassion should surface and we must meet their needs. When we do this, we are really showing the love of God in a tangible way and doing it for Him. We will be held accountable and if we want Jesus to be pleased with us, then we must come to Him daily and allow His love and compassion to permeate our hearts and souls. Our love for God must be evident in our treatment of those who are in need. 

Thank you, Lord for Your love and compassion! May my eyes be open to those around me who are in need. Let me never refuse to lend a helping hand to my fellow man and let my love for You be evident in the way I respond to their needs. I love you Jesus. Amen!

Be Blessed!

Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment