𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫

July 02, 2023

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”

Jeremiah 29:11 NIV Bible

As children of God, we need to recognize that God has our future mapped out for us. He has it all planned and our role is to simply be obedient and follow where He leads us. Unfortunately, so many get caught up turning to other means to see what the future has in store for them. There are some who must check their horoscope each morning to see what the day holds for them. Others may frequent psychics, have their palms read or engage in other things that violate the Word of God. Many see this as harmless, but it's wrong and leads down a slippery slope that only brings hurt and disappointment when none of these predictions come to fruition.

God knows our future. As we spend time in fellowship and communion with Him, He reveals His plan to us. We are still not privy to everything, but our God is, and He is seeing the entire picture. We have to trust our future to Him......our God who loves us with an everlasting love and wants only the best for us. As believers, we don't have to be afraid and worried about our future, because God is in control.

Thank you Lord for having a plan for my life! I don't need to worry or be afraid of my future, because You are in control. Let me never deviate and look to other means to know my future. All that I need and desire is in You and Your Word. I love you, Jesus. Amen!

Be Blessed!

Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment