𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐫

June 25, 2023

My eyes are always on the Lord.

Psalm 25:15 NLT Bible

Keeping our eyes on God should be the focus of every believer. We've all witnessed the results of people being distracted while driving. They take their eyes off the road for a brief moment and things go amiss and accidents happen. Similarly, the same thing can happen to us when we take our eyes off God. We get sidetracked and become involved in things that are wrong and displeasing to God.

When our eyes are fixed on Jesus, we don't focus on our circumstances. We stay on the right path and avoid the inevitable pitfalls. Peter had his gaze riveted on Jesus and was able to walk on water, but when he looked away, panic set in and he began to sink. He refocused his gaze on Jesus and walked once more on water. We need to keep our eyes on God at all times. When we do, worldly things fade in the light of God's glory and grace.

Thank you Lord for leading and guiding me. My desire is to always keep my eyes fixed on you. I pray that nothing will distract me from serving and worshiping you. I love you, Jesus. Amen! 

Be Blessed!

Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment