Bible Verse for October 3rd.

O my people, trust in him at all times. Pour out your heart to him, for God is our refuge. 

Psalms 62:8 NLT Bible 

People experience a range of emotions during times of adversity. Many are sad and confused while others become angry throwing up their hands in despair because nothing seems to be making any sense. Some even blame God for the misfortune. As His children, we don’t have answers to all of life’s unending questions, but what we do have is a firm belief in a God who loves and cares for us and is our Refuge and Stronghold in times of trouble. During these times of adversity, we need to draw close to God, pour out our hearts to Him and tell Him of our fears, but most of all remain rooted and steadfast in Him, fully trusting Him to strengthen and sustain us during our trials. 

We may not understand why things happen, but when we place our trust in Almighty God, we have the assurance that He will always be with us and that gives us the peace, comfort, strength and hope we need to get through our difficult times. We need to recognize that God is ever present and even if we don’t know what to do or which way to turn, when we trust God and continually pour out our hearts to Him, things will get better. 

Thank you Lord for being my Refuge and Strength! Regardless of what happens in my life, I place all my trust in You. Lord Jesus, I surrender all my fears and insecurities to You. I love you, Jesus. Amen!

Be Blessed!

Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment