Bible Verse for July 7th.



....... I will not be shaken for HE is right beside me.


Psalm 16:8

NLT Bible


As followers of Jesus, we must determine that regardless of what happens to us or around us, we will not be shaken. We will remain steadfast and immoveable, adhering to the truths of God's Word. Increasingly, believers in some countries are being persecuted and killed for their faith. Through it all, and to the very end, they remained unshaken in their love and witness for God.


We cannot be moved or swayed by the changing and declining values around us that go against the Word of God. We must stand up for what we believe and run our race with purpose, doing all we can to serve and honour God. People may mock and ridicule us for not being part of the crowd, but our judge is God and all that matters is doing what is right and pleasing to Him. Each day is a new day for us to do all we can to stay firm and rooted in God.


Thank you Lord for always being with me. Come what may, I will not be moved. My desire is to obey, honour and serve you all the days of my life. I love you, Jesus. Amen!


Be Blessed!

Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment