Bible Verse for April 29th.



And if God cares so wonderfully for wild flowers that are here today and thrown into the fire tomorrow, He will certainly care for you. Why do you have so little faith?


Matthew 6:30

NLT Bible


Wildflowers have a very short life span. They are here today and gone tomorrow, yet Jesus cares for them. It then goes without saying that as His beloved children, He will most certainly take care of us. We don't have to agonize over our future as God has it under control. When we worry, we are actually saying that we don't trust God to work things out for us.


We don't know what tomorrow will bring. We have no control over it and there's nothing to be gained from worrying and obsessing about what lies ahead. It doesn't help in any way and it cannot change our situation. All it does is create doubt, despair and frustration. We must have faith and trust God to look after us and work everything out for our good. He will not fail us.


Thank you Lord for taking care of me. I know You love and care for me and I relinquish all my cares and burdens to you. My faith and trust is in you alone. I love you, Jesus. Amen!


Be Blessed!

Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment