Bible Verse for March 18th.



As the deer longs for streams of water, so my soul longs for You, O God. I thirst for God, the living God.


Psalm 42:1-2

NLT Bible



The greatest desire for any child of God should be to know Jesus more and more intimately each day. We shouldn't just want to be 'token' believers going through a ritualistic form of worship, but we need to develop an ongoing hunger and thirst for God. This means wanting more of Him through time in prayer and in His Word.


Every new day should fill us with excitement and a deep yearning to be in His Presence. This may involve blocking out all distractions like social media and television and just shutting ourselves in with God. If we want to grow closer to someone, it's necessary to be invested in that relationship and it's the same with God. Knowing Him must be our priority.


Thank you Lord for loving me. I hunger and thirst for you. My deepest desire is to know you more. I love you, Jesus. Amen!


Be Blessed!

Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment