Bible Verse for July 30th.



I will also meditate on all Your works and talk of your deeds.


Psalm 77:12

NKJ Bible


It's easy to focus on all the things that are wrong with our lives. We complain and then become depressed and discouraged. How much easier it would be if we would concentrate on everything that's going well with us and centre our attention on all the good things God has done for us and the many ways in which He's blessed us and our loved ones. 


Immediately, our outlook on life would change. We would realize that we serve an awesome God who loves us and desires only the best for us. Reading His Word and meditating on the great deeds God has done would cause us to shift our focus and realize how great God is and how much we have to be thankful for. 


Thank you Lord for Your great and awesome deeds. I will meditate on Your good deeds all the time. I thank You for all You've done for me. Help me to always have a grateful heart. I love you, Jesus. Amen!


Be Blessed!

Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment