Bible Verse for April 24th.

I will lift up my eyes to the hills-From whence comes my help? My help comes from The Lord, who made heaven and earth. He will not allow your foot to be moved; He who keeps you will not slumber.

Psalm 121:1-3
NKJ Bible

These are the first three verses of one of the most precious psalms in the Bible and as believers, it's reassuring to know that our help comes from God. We are encouraged to lift up our eyes to the Lord, trusting in Him to take care of us. We don't have to keep our heads bowed down under the weight of our problems and struggles, but we can look up with confidence, knowing that God is watching over us at all times. This entire psalm is filled with precious promises that we should read over and over again, allowing them to penetrate our hearts and minds.

We recognize that God is our Helper, Keeper, Protector and Preserver, keeping us from all harm and danger. These are promises that we can claim and appropriate as we engage in our day to day activities, but especially during difficult times in our lives. How wonderful to know that we serve a God who never sleeps and who promises to be with us in the midst of every circumstance in our lives.

Thank You Lord for being my Helper. I know that You are always watching over me and will never allow me to stumble and fall. I look to You alone for help and guidance in every circumstance and situation in my life. I love you, Jesus. Amen!

Be Blessed!
Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment