Bible Verse for April 18th.

Jesus knew that His mission was now finished, and to fulfill Scripture He said, "I am thirsty." A jar of sour wine was sitting there, so they soaked a sponge in it, put it on a hyssop branch, and held it up to His lips. When Jesus had tasted it, He said, "It is finished!" Then He bowed His head and released His Spirit.

John 19:28-30
NLT Bible

This is what Jesus did for us. He was wounded, bruised, beaten, humiliated in the worst way and then crucified. He willingly endured it all for us and because of His suffering and ultimate death on the Cross, our sins are forgiven and we have the promise of eternal life with our Lord.
As we commemorate this special day, may our hearts be filled with gratitude and praise to Jesus, our wonderful Saviour for the sacrifice He made for us.

Thank you Lord for dying for me. You sacrificed Your life for my sins and my heart overflows with gratitude. Because of you, my life is changed and I have the promise of eternal life. I love you, Jesus. Amen!

Be Blessed!
Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment